Go Baby Go Crawling Kneepads
GoBabyGo kneepads for crawling with rubber pads on the knees will help your child to stand more stable when it starts to crawl while protecting the knees.
Your child will become a fast crawler on all sorts of surfaces – whether it is inside or outside, the knees of your child are protected with the kneepads from GoBabyGo.
- Rubber pads on the knees help the child to stand more stable in the crawling position
- Strengthens the child's motoric skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Made out of thick and high-quality cotton, which provides extra protection for the small knees
- Can be used on bare knees so that the child can crawl outside without getting scratches on the knees. They can also be pulled over tights and pants for additional protection
- Tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Danish design, produced in Europe and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
The kneepads from GoBabyGo are made out of thick and high-quality cotton, which gives the knees additional protection when crawling. The non-slip rubber pads on the knees help the child to stand more securely and provide stability while protecting the knees.
Especially in summer, knee protectors are very useful when your child crawls outside on pebbles and other rough surfaces that can hurt the knees and leave abrasions.
GoBabyGo kneepads have been tested and approved for pollutants and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a guarantee that the goods have been checked for the content of harmful chemicals and that only organic textile fabric has been used that have been proven to have no harmful effects on human health and well-being. The non-slip silicone nops have also been approved according to the same standard.
Material: 80% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
The non-slip rubber pads are made from silicone and are free from phthalates
Wash inside out
By Go Baby Go